Saturday, February 2, 2008

ODTUG Kaleidoscope '08 - Abstracts Posted

Conference abstracts are posted, you can check - ODTUG Kaleidoscope '08.

This year ODTUG Kaleidoscope will cover eight main topics:
  • Fusion Middleware
  • Business Intelligence
  • Methodology
  • Oracle Tools
  • Professional Development
  • Third-Party Tools
  • Java EE and SOA
  • Development DBA
My presentation is under Fusion Middleware branch - Development with Oracle JDeveloper/ADF 11g Reusing 10g Best Practices. As you can see from posted abstract, I will talk about development strategies in JDeveloper/ADF 11g and will develop real demo sample application. Topics that I will cover - new ADF BC features, ADF Task Flows, Templating, ADF Faces Rich Client.

I'll post detail information about my presentation, more close to the event.

No comments: